SARPA LAW is able to help you or your family member obtain legal status (“green card” status), if you qualify. This means those individuals who wish to bring over a family member, relative, spouse or fiancé from another country. It also includes those who already have a family member in the US and now wish to get them legal status to remain here. Every client has a different set of circumstances and priorities, depending on their timelines, finances or future plans with their family member. Therefore, every case is looked at carefully to discuss what is the best route for you or the person you want to help.

There are many potential problems in family immigration cases that an attorney can see in advance because of his experience. Cases involving a family member or spouse that lives overseas in another country requires particular preparation and knowledge, because it involves the US Consulate or Embassy. Likewise, cases involving an immediate relative applying for a family member who is in the US without papers, requires special analysis. These cases involving undocumented individuals have many extra requirements and can be extremely time consuming. They often require something called a waiver. These types of cases have also undergone changes due to new laws and it is important to talk to an attorney before deciding to take any action.

To obtain more information about available legal services or have your questions answered directly.

Click here to contact SARPA LAW.

©2012 Sarpa Law