Our Service Areas
Sarpa Law represents a diverse array of individuals and businesses throughout the state of Oregon. Our team has a complete understanding of U.S. immigration law and is responsive to new policy developments. We also practice in several legal niches and can leverage our extensive knowledge to deliver the solutions you need.
Our attorney at Sarpa Law can assist you with:
- Physician Immigration. We regularly help M.D.s and N.D.s navigate immigration matters involving H-1B visas, the Oregon J-1 Visa Waiver program, Physician National Interest Waivers (PNIWs), EB-1 green cards, EB-2 green cards, and more. Our team also assists medical employers with PERM labor certifications and can represent individual physicians before the State of Oregon Medical Board in cases involving license issues.
- Family Immigration. Our firm helps U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents sponsor qualifying relatives for green cards. We can assist couples with marriage visas and related matters, including K-1 fiancé visas and the removal of conditions.
- Employment Immigration. Our team can help individuals explore their employment-based immigration options and support employers with their recruitment and retainment efforts. We have handle cases involving H-1B visas, H-4 visas, J-1 waivers, L-1 visas, E-1 and E-2 investor visas, National Interest Waivers, O visas, employment-based green cards, and more.
- Restaurant Industry Visas. Our firm frequently works with employers in the restaurant and fine dining industry to source talent and secure green cards for qualified workers. We understand this industry’s unique needs and can identify and implement a variety of efficient and flexible immigration solutions.
- Criminal Immigration. Our lawyer’s unique background and blend of experience allow our firm to operate at the intersection of immigration law and criminal law. We can work to explore all of your legal options when a past criminal conviction is jeopardizing your ability to remain in the country or seek a new immigration benefit.
- Citizenship and Naturalization. We can help you understand the requirements of naturalization, strategize to overcome any anticipated obstacles, and serve as your guide and advocate throughout each step of the process.
- Waivers for Inadmissibility. Individuals can be ruled “inadmissible” to enter the United States on several grounds, including due to a disqualifying accumulation of unlawful presence or suspected fraud or misrepresentation. We can help you secure waivers to overcome these grounds of inadmissibility.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). Our firm is committed to supporting DACA program beneficiaries and can help you request status renewals.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests. Accessing your immigration file can help you understand what information United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) uses to make decisions involving your petitions and applications. We can leverage these insights to anticipate potential problems and determine how best to frame your case. Our team can also use FOIA requests to determine what evidence the U.S. government plans to use against you or a loved one in removal proceedings.
- The Military Parole in Place Program. Qualifying relatives of past or current U.S. military service members can potentially overcome rulings of inadmissibility and adjust their status within the United States. We can determine if your loved ones are eligible and guide them through the process.