Sometimes a foreign national wishes to do one of the following: work for a US employer, invest in a US business, or come to the US based on a special skill. On the other hand, sometimes an employer wishes to recruit or hire a new employee who is a foreign national. In all these situations, SARPA LAW is able to determine what path may be available to you and the process involved. The attorney will then work with all the parties involved to put you in the best strategic position to create a strong petition that will result in a work visa.

If you are already in the US on a work visa and would now like to pursue becoming a lawful permanent resident (“green card” holder), then SARPA LAW can work with you and your employer to successfully change your status. Not all work visas can turn into a green card, so you are advised to meet with an immigration attorney to obtain more information about your situation.

To obtain more information about available legal services or have your questions answered directly.

Click here to contact SARPA LAW.

©2012 Sarpa Law